Embraced by gently rolling hills, nestled in a beautiful valley the lakes of Orfű and their surroundings offer a stunning setting for recreation. This magnificent landscape defined by lakes and hills has hidden wonders to be discovered. Explore the great outdoors, their fascinating natural formations and above-ground or underground karst phenomena! Whether your choice is a light woodland walk, a family outing, a run around the lake, an adventurous cave tour or decide to go horse riding, minigolfing, cycling, kayaking, sailing, dragon boating, surfing, fishing or hunting be ready for an extraordinary adventure! Visit us, there are myriad challenges awaiting you!
Our Top Tips:
– Waymarked footpaths of the Western Mecsek Landscape Protection Area
– Stalactite Cave and Bat Museum of Abaliget
– Pécs-Orfű-Abaliget bicycle route
– Horse riding for all ages and abilities
– Abaliget, Vízfő, Sárkánykút, Tekeres and Csermaalja study paths
– House of Mecsek: above-ground and underground cave tours